California based network subsidiary from award winning IT major HP.
- Aruba APs use AI-powered RF optimization, rich user and app intelligence, dynamic segmentation and smart management options for seamless cellular and Wi-Fi transitions.
- Aruba APs has AI capabilities, the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards, and multiple form factors for deployment in any environment.
- Offering seamless connectivity for parking lots, as well as loading docks.
- 24/7 network access at multi-gigabit speeds.
- Excellent features like centralized licensing redundancy, role based firewall.
- Role-based access control and DPI for Wi-Fi authentication.
- Aruba APs use AI-powered RF optimization for improved user experiences, seamless cellular and Wi-Fi transitions, and SLA-grade application QoS.
- APs support IoT devices running Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth, and third-party protocols.
- Aruba APs support AI capabilities, the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards, and multiple form factors for any environment.
- Point-to-point wireless options provide Wi-Fi mesh backhaul and 60GHz speed to adjacent buildings.