Founded in 1989 Citrix is a cloud computing software firm into server, desktop virtualization, SaaS, and cloud computing technologies. Recognised Leader in the IDC MarketScape according to Virtual Client Computing 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment.
· Delivers Windows, Linux, and full virtual desktops from cloud platforms – both on-premises or hybrid.
· Allows access to files virtually without storing them in desktop.
· Helps developers to develop in one machine and run it on the other making debugging easier.
· Ease of configuration the Citrix Environment with accessing the applications via Citrix through URL.
· Recommended for remote satellite users who have low bandwidth and high latency connection.
Apps and Desktop Virtualization
a. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Virtual experience in a single console for:
· Windows Server apps and desktops
· Linux apps and desktops
· Virtual desktops
· Web and SaaS apps
· Remote PC Access
· HD experience
· Ease of remote work during lockdowns to think beyond desktops.
· Use Microsoft Teams in a virtual environment.
b. Citrix Managed Desktops
· Work from any location, any device.
· Helping enterprises to get productivity and keep budgets in check with DaaS cloud solution.
· Enabling the workforce to securely access their apps, desktops and data.
a. Citrix Content Collaboration
· Content access and sharing in one platform on or off-premises.
· Documents access regardless of location allowing end-users to be productive.
· Track, audit and log user activities at the same time meeting compliance requirements.
· Fast document approvals with a content collaboration platform ensuring seamless workflows.
b. Citrix ShareFile
· Filesharing of any size through any device with e-signatures.
· Advanced security with bank-level encryption and watermarking.
· File access anywhere, anytime with cloud storage.
a. Citrix Analytics for Security
· Risk prevention with continuous risk assessment, data protection, threat mitigation with built-in ML.
· IP protection with end-to-end analytics, behaviour analytics.
· Prevents bad actors and threats to network traffic and devices.
b. Citrix Analytics for Performance
· Enhancing workforce experience on devices with real-time actionable insights.
· Built-in ML to respond to user issues, capacity requirements.
Unified Endpoint Management
a. Citrix Endpoint Management
· Centralised endpoint management of apps, devices, and platform into unified endpoint management UEM.
Application Delivery Controller
a. Citrix ADC
· Effective load balancing solutions for devices on-premises and cloud.
· Operational consistency and security for any apps and APIs.
b. Citrix Web App Firewall
· Preventing known and unknown attacks on apps and APIs across cloud environments.
· Protecting valuable customers, their portal applications from cyber-attacks and zero-day exploits.
c. Citrix Application Delivery Management
· Network management and analytics from a single pane of glass.
· Role based dashboards saving time and resources.
a. Citrix SD-WAN
· Seamless productivity on the virtual, cloud, SaaS apps through reliable SD-WAN.
· Uninterrupted network performance across branches with centrally defined application-centric policies.
· Users can simplify monitoring and management avoiding multiple products from multiple vendors with centralised single pane of glass.