SOTI, an industry leader in the MDM field is into endpoints for the IoT. Their specialities include Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Unified Endpoint Management, Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) etc. They have their operations worldwide with more than 17,000 customers in 176+ countries.
- Remote access with full control over the device in multiple locations.
- Screensharing feature for easy remote support.
1. SOTI ONE Platform
- Stop delays in operation by connecting everything.
- Reduce downtime of key mobile devices.
- Optimize data communication with SOTI XTreme technology.
- Reduce time to distribute apps and data to devices remotely in warehouses, stores, and supply chain.
- Secure content and app management.
- Help technicians to resolve device and app issues.
- Keep mobile WFH executives seamlessly integrated for productivity.
- Build mobile apps instantly and effectively without coders.
- Cloud-hosted automatic platform apps.
- SOTI Snap apps connection with custom REST APIs.
- Automated data capture by barcode scanning, NFC tags scanning, audio recording, photo taking, file uploading etc.
- BI solution for insightful analytics on the app, network and location usage.
- Gauge performance of mobility deployment on data and operations.
- Address mobile device and app issues proactively.
- Enhanced device performance with a quick analysis of battery health, data usage, app usage through intelligent dashboards.
- IoT management by discovering, configuring, deploying IoT enabled devices giving access to real-time device information.
- Reduce operational costs and improve productivity through printer and sensor management.
- Centralised user authentication, role management through single-sign-on for integrated mobility workflows.
- Easy to use the web portal to authenticate and navigate to registered products.
- Connect, collaborate by sending direct messages to other users.
- Give feedback, suggestions about SOTI Central.
- Access to technical articles through browsing SOTI Central Forum knowledge base.