American server and storage firm providing hybrid cloud data services. NetApp, a global leader in the hybrid cloud data field, focuses on IT transformation, automation across the core, edge ad cloud. Their data storage systems have a unique reputation in the industry.
- Unified storage architecture for scalable storage and data management.
- Robust Snapshot™ and disk-to-disk replication technologies to modernize backup and recovery of enterprise data.
- Easily fits together in enterprise IT environments
- Snapshot/SnapMirror technology to safeguard important data and drive operational efficiencies.
- Easy to administer remote sites with SnapVault disk-based storage backup feature in NetApp.
- Easy data replication and disaster recovery with Snapmirror to a DR site.
- Advantage of servicing and upgrading systems during office working hours.
SolidFire All-Flash Array
- Excellent gird architecture to perform rolling upgrades without hurting performance.
- Granular control of workloads with VVOL capabilities.
- Node addition feature to improve performance and system capacity.
- One shared system for thousands of apps.
FF A-Series All-Flash Arrays
- Helping businesses to accelerate apps, scale to wring maximum value from data.
- Decrease app performance time with a software upgrade to NVMe over Fibre Channel (NVMe/FC).
- Increase workload performance with Newest NVMe-oF technology.
- High performance for AI workloads NoSQL, Hadoop etc.
- High performance for diverse apps with NetApp HCI across the enterprise data center.
- Reduce IT workforce burden with the integration of NetApp.
- Improve cloud service delivery.
FAS Hybrid Flash Arrays
Meant for consolidated SAN and NAS environments in the enterprise virtualization, backup and recovery.
FAS9000 – for large businesses
Scalable to 24 nodes.
FAS8200 for large businesses
Scalable for NAS and SAN workloads.
FAS2700 – for mid-sized businesses
Begins at 10TB and scalable up to 17PB.
E-Series Hybrid Flash
Meant for use cases like video surveillance, data analytics, disk back that require SAN storage. All series E5700, E5600, E2800 have 99.9999% availability.
E5700 – for data-intensive businesses.
E5600 – for capacity intensive apps.
E2800 – for small firms that need combined workload performance both high and low.
- Store unstructured data, place content inappropriate storage tier.
- Optimise workflows by placing content in the right location.
OnCommand Insight IT
- On-premises monitoring of vendors.
- Swift addressing of IT failures.
- Create business alignment with show-back reporting that gives accountability also.
- Cloud storage agility to move/replicate data without disruption.
- Dynamic scale feature to meet changing business requirements.