Renowned product from Cisco Systems, Inc., the world leader doing 85% of internet traffic.
Cisco Switches connects, communicates and collaborates network connectivity, and segregate networks for different tasks (VLANs), powering IP phones and other network devices (Power over Ethernet).
- One network, one OS, wired and wireless.
- Easy setup and configuration for VLANs and other tasks.
- High-performance interconnecting equipment and managing.
- Secure access layer for businesses.
- Entry-level enterprise-class Layer 2 access for branch offices.
- Layer 3 FastEthernet and GibabitEthernet switches to manage power consumption of network infrastructure and attached devices.
- Getting everything LAN needs.
- Improve user experience through new applications and mobility.
- Advantage of implementing in your internal network hassle-free.
- Aiding SMBs in scalability.
- Deployment scope of using in many environments in the data centre and office networks.
a. Cloud managed
Cloud managed switch with simple UI for easy network management.
Meraki MS120-8 – with integrated mounting
Meraki MS120 – with multiple power options
Meraki MS210 – stackable IG switch
Meraki MS225 – stackable 10G switch
b. On device managed switches
- Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches
Easy to manage switches with wide range of power over Ethernet (PoE) and port combinations to meet office needs.
- Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches
High security for hardware integrity, software, and data flowing through the switch.
Resiliency with FRU power supplies, cold patching, modular uplinks, and PoE.
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches
- Support mobile devices and apps to give simplified mobile experiences for workforce and customers with 3650 mini-series to the 3650 multigigabit mega series.
- Supports up to 50 access points, helps 1000 wireless customers on each stack.
- Some switches support PoE and PoE+ giving 30W of power per port
- Select models gives 60W of power per port with UPOE.
- Additional security for Cisco TrustSec, Flexible NetFlow, and MACsec encryption