Firewall- Cisco Meraki
Firewall solutions from the firewall leader. Cisco connects people to access information regardless of time, place or device. Two scientists from Stanford founded the company in 1986.
- Consistent protection to networks from any sophisticated threats.
- Powerful threat prevention capabilities into your existing network infrastructure with Cisco NGFW.
- Enhanced protection for WFH employees regardless of time, device, and location.
- Centralised management over firewalls, advanced malware protection intrusion prevention, URL filtering and application control.
- Innovative dual multicore CPU architecture that helps optimising firewall, threat inspection functions, and cryptographic at the same time.
- Flexibility to choose from local, centralised, or cloud-based managers fitting your environment and work.
- Cisco Firepower 1000 Series
- High performance with thrice higher throughput, deep control to detect and prevent threats swiftly.
- Encrypted traffic inspection of 70%.
- Advanced security against hidden threats, advanced malware protection, URL filtering, and next-generation intrusion prevention system.
Firepower 2100 Series
- Innovative dual multicore CPU architecture that adds business resiliency and protection.
- Firewall throughput speeds ranging from 2 Gbps to 8.5 Gbps for port density.
- Automatic device quarantining and rapid threat containment feature with Cisco ISE.
Firepower 4100 Series
- Ideal for protecting high-performance campus or data centre environments.
- Offers high port density and support for 40-Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
- Low latency and threat inspection throughput up to 45 Gbps.
Firepower 9300 Series
- Threat inspection throughput from 21 Gbps up to 153 Gbps.
- Meet the requirements of demanding data centre.