On-premise solutions for SMEs, businesses
Backup solutions expert for virtual environments founded in 2006. Protect any workload on-premises or cloud including: VMware, Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV for VMs; AWS, Azure plus Cloud-native workloads; Enterprise applications; Physical Servers and Workstations; and NAS. Compatible with Windows or Linux servers and either the SMB (Server Message Block) versions 1, 2, and 3 or NFS (Network File System) versions 3 and 4.1 protocols.
- Extremely simple installation to run with no deployment issues.
- One among the fast recovery in virtual data management in physical systems like public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, SaaS services, or multi-cloud.
- Deliver reliable disaster recovery for virtual and physical workloads across user data centers and the cloud with Veeam on IBM Cloud.
- Helps users manage data from policy-based to behavior-based across applications and cloud infrastructure.
- Recovers the precise need for Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft SQL.
- Help users recover critical data and applications that power their business, including Oracle and SAP HANA on IBM Cloud and Microsoft Office 365.
- Supports AWS S3 object storage immutability.
- Equipped with 150 new capabilities to support Linux and for modern database environments and a new data integrator API.
- Ability to back up and protect data from nearly any NAS-based data store.
- Focus on backups of vSphere and Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Instant VM and file-level recovery.
- Helps achieve recovery and replication for all your data and applications.
- The option of reusing data backup to ensure security, updates, and compliance.
- Data safety in, ransomware out with $3object lock functionality and immutable backups.
Backup & Recovery
a. Veeam Availability Suite
- Data backup from single console regardless of location.
- Reliable data protection, ransomware protection, recovery, compliance helping enterprises to focus on business continuity.
- Powered by Veeam Backup and Replication with powerful data security that scale effectively for enterprise application on cloud, virtual and physical workloads.
- Veeam ONE threat detection and action before making any operational impact.
- Actionable intelligence for modern backup platform.
- Cloud security and automation with DevOps, DR etc.
- Encryption and replication features for data offsite.
- New Veeam v10 to deal with massive file data.
- Fast data recovery by Multi-VMInstant Recovery engine.
- Complete data safety with guaranteed ransomware proof.
b. Veeam Backup & Replication
- Reliable backup and fast recovery for cloud, physical and virtual workloads with single management console.
- Secure image-based replication and DR for super speed.
- Safe backup through cloud portability to AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Improved IT efficiency for data mining, scans, malware remediation.
Monitoring and Analytics
a. Veeam ONE
Comprehensive monitoring, analytics through:
- Automation and diagnostics
- Planning and forecasting
- Management and reporting
- Governance and compliance
- Chargeback and billing
b. Veeam Management Pack (MP) for System Center 8.0
- Comprehensive monitoring, reporting, analysis for faster decision-making.
- Predict resource requirements for cloud migration.
- Advanced troubleshooting with Analysis dashboards.
Service Providers Product
a. Veeam Service Provider Console v4
- Manage all backups in Veeam Service Provider Console.
- Manage customers in Veeam environments from one location.
- Do tasks like creating and managing customer accounts, setting policies, licensing from a single platform.
b. Veeam Cloud Connect for Service Providers
- Data protection, automation, through cloud backup, DRaaS.
- Cloud backup to deploy, manage, on premises, remote, or cloud workloads.
- Fast recovery time in the event of disasters.
Backup for Small Business
Veeam Backup Essentials
- Protect physical and virtual workloads for enterprises having a headcount of 250 people.
- All features like replication, recovery, alerts, cloud portability, 24/7 reporting.