Kaspersky is the fastest growing IT security company specialising in endpoint security has a presence in 200 countries around the world. Kaspersky Lab stands tall as the first vendor to develop integrated antivirus software for workstations, file servers and application servers running on Linux/FreeBSD operating systems.
- Kaspersky endpoint protection is specifically for SMEs, SMBs. It supports both Mac and Windows platforms, securing various endpoints across devices and servers.
- Detect malware, get malicious URL filtering protecting systems/devices from dangerous links.
- Open protected browser for safe online transactions, get extended security from webcam hijacking.
- Ensure robust security when registering on new websites, alerting you on any issues.
- Get powerful administration console, a flexible web-based interface accessible to any static or mobile device anywhere.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
- Business continuity with better time and resource management.
- Endpoint security regardless of devices like workstations of Windows, Mac, iOS, Android smartphones.
- Business protection through installation of endpoint software.
- Monthly subscription option eliminating expenses like licensing, installation, updates etc.
- Cloud Discovery technology helping you identify uncontrolled cloud IT resources protecting data of the team.
- Mobile security through web protection, anti-virus protection, password protection, anti-theft management through remote locking.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
- Enhance security for remote working providing right security for information exchange.
- Detecting all stages like discovery, intrusion, infection, achieving goals with exposure prevention, pre-execution, runtime control and automated response.
- Threat detection for endpoints, gateways, containers, and servers.
- Keeping IT resources under control through Host Intrusion Prevention and cloud enabled web.
- Access streamlining through unified console with a cloud’ or on premises deployment model.
- Helping users focus on security events instead of maintenance tasks.
- Automated EDR technology for protection from targeted attacks.
- Easy to follow one step upgrade.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Advanced
- Tested, transparent, personalised, advisor-based solutions against targeted attacks.
- Detect every abnormal user behaviour and offer unique security for every user.
- Single console agent for server containers, Email, Web, Linux work stations, virtual machines, android devices, removable storages.
- Robust protection against software exploits, mobile malware, fileless threats, PowerShell and script-based attacks, Web miners and threats.